Wednesday, May 04, 2005

NAPFA test.

Having NAPFA in school today. Quite okay. But not sure if i get a gold or silver. I calculated my score for it and I got 23/30. Let me list down what I got for each stations.

Firstly for sit ups, i did 34 in a minute. To me is very lousy. Could have done more if I trained myself. Anyway, I got an A.So is 5 points.

Next is sit and reach. My WORST station. Tried very hard to stretch far. Reach until leg pain now. Anyway, I got 34 I think. Can't remember correctly. So I got an B or C so is 4 or 3 points.

Standing Broad Jump. Tried before teacher came. And I got 160++170. But when lee came, I dunno why my 1st jump is so lousy. And my second jump is 169. Got a B. Have 4 points.

Another lousy station of mine. Inclined pull-up. If is done in fitness corner where the thing is stable and would not shake, I am able to do until around 20+30. However, today is the movable type that is not stable. I manage to do 18. really very tired after doing it. I got A. 5 points.

Shuttle Run. Really very lousy in this station also. Don't want to talk about it anymore. My timing is 12.02 sec. It's a B or C i think. So I got 4 or 3 points.

Total up, I should get from 20-23.

Tommorow still have geography test. Total is 11 chapters to study leh. Really don't how to study it. Go revise my geo now. Updating another song onto the blog today. It's "Never Be Replaced" Nice song. Bye! *Ding*

No comments: